Omni Data is a network solutions enterprise that specializes in physical access, security, and network infrastructures. Omni is a growing organization located in the New Haven area.
An Inside Sales Professional to handle the first point of contact between our team and prospective customers.
We are looking for a talented individual who possesses high levels of sales, communication, and business development skills, related to the technology field.
Inside Sales Representatives are responsible for prospecting new leads through a variety of methods and improving our lead conversion rate.
This position demands a strong work ethic and a passion for building relationships with clients. Inside Sales Professionals must possess a growth-mindset, are organized, and strive to make their customers happy by offering solutions.
In this role, you will:
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, soliciting new accounts, building rapport, providing technical information and explanations, and preparing quotes and having conversations with potential customers.
- Generate new leads.
- Manage a sales pipeline using Sales Force.
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met.
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, text, email, video conferencing to develop their interest in Omni Data, understand their needs and develop the appropriate marketing campaign to build sales pipeline.
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies and verticals to expand clientele.
- Promote/advertise/educate/sell Omni Data cloud offerings and managed services platform.
As a company, we will:
- Empower you by providing cutting edge cloud and technology solutions.
- Share our supportive workplace culture with you to help you meet your goals.
- Compensate you competitively and support you in cultivating leads.
- Develop an inbound marketing engine.
To be successful; the candidate must be a self-starter and have the following traits and business characteristics:
- Drive to develop accounts by checking customers’ buying history, suggesting related and new items, and explaining technical features.
- Desire to maintains and improves quality results by following standards and recommending improved policies and procedures.
- Grow your job knowledge by studying new product descriptions and participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- BA/BS University degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, technology, advertising sales, or business administration.
- 1 to 3 years of technical sales experience preferred.
- Experience with social marketing, Salesforce and Microsoft Office Suite.
Omni Data is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are
committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or